Public Health says there are 3,837 active COVID cases in the province.
Tuesday's 329 new COVID-19 cases include:
• 24 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region
• eight cases in the Northern health region
• 34 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
• 28 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
• 235 cases in the Winnipeg health region
There are no new deaths, leaving the total to 997.
There are 37,945 individuals who have recovered from COVID-19. After removing one case due to a data correction, there are 3,837 active cases and 42,779 total COVID cases.
There are 214 people in the hospital due to COVID-19 including 154 people in hospital with active COVID-19 as well as 60 people in hospital with COVID-19 who are no longer infectious. Of the hospitalizations, 59 of those are ICU patients. The province says 48 people are in intensive care units with active COVID-19 as well as 11 people with COVID-19 who are no longer infectious but continue to require critical care.