Another Manitoban has died with COVID-19, a man in his 80s.
Public health officials have confirmed 461 new cases of COVID-19 in our province. Two cases removed due to data correction brings the net-new number of cases today to 459 and the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 48,436.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 14.5 per cent provincially and 16.7 per cent in Winnipeg.
Meanwhile, a possible public exposure has been announced at Calderwoods Tolstoi Supermart on the dates of May 7,8,9,11,12 and 13.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
- 25 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 30 cases in the Northern health region;
- 31 cases in the Prairie Mountain health region;
- 76 cases in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and
- 299 cases in the Winnipeg health region.