Health Officials say there are 46 new COVID-19 cases in Winnipeg.
As of Thursday morning, the province has discovered:
- zero cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 53 cases in the Northern health region;
- nine cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- three cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 46 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Winnipeg's five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 3.8 per cent. In Manitoba, it is 4.3 per cent. There are no new COVID-19 variant of concern cases, keeping the total at 77.
A Winnipeg man in his 70s linked to the outbreak at Golden Links Lodge has died. The total of deaths remains at 929 as there was one removed for a data correction.
There are now 31,658 COVID-19 recoveries and 1,109 active cases of the virus. Six previous cases have been removed due to data corrections.
There are 61 people in the hospital with active COVID-19 cases, 14 of which requiring ICU care. Eighty-five people are in the hospital and not infectious but still requiring care, including 16 who are in ICU.