Forgot to make plans for Valentine's Day? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Here are a few events happening around the city.
1. Benjamin Francis Leftwich is an acoustic folk-pop singer and songwriter who is performing tonight at the Park Theatre. Tickets are $22 and the show starts at 8:00 pm.
2. FortWhyte Alive is offering a three-course dinner at 5:00 pm followed by horse-drawn sleigh rides with fireside hot chocolate from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm tonight. Dinner is $100 per couple, and sleigh rides are $15 per person ($12 for members). Reserve ahead of time.
3. The Frontier Fiddlers, students from Frontier School Division, are having a performance tonight at 7:30 pm at Westminster United Church. They will be performing a variety of Red River jigs as well as traditional folk tunes. The Church describes them as the "creme de la creme" of young fiddlers in the province. Tickets are regular $34 and $32 for seniors, $10 for students.
4. If you're looking for something more on the wild side, there is a Valentine’s Murder Mystery dinner tonight from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm at the Fort Garry Hotel. There will be seven professional actors dispersed among the guests throughout the dinner until "chaos" ensues. Tickets are $99.
5. The Qualico Family Centre at Assiniboine Park is hosting an evening of Italian inspired food and drink with a six-course menu. Doors open at 6:30 pm and tickets are $90.
7. The Centennial Concert Hall has a special performance for Valentine`s Day tonight at 8:00 pm. Tickets start at $25.